Sunday, December 14, 2008

Kong's epic party of... epicness

Not as many pictures of the party mainly because I got way to buzzed/drunk and just forgot I even had a camera. I recorded a couple of small videos but definitely not really good enough for me to edit them all together and make a magnificent little artistic piece.



Some interesting fun girls from UCI/Nor cal. For some odd reason majority of people at the party were from Nor Cal... I had no idea why





As the party ended we had one extra visitor.. She was super drunk and her friend was fucked up too not sure what was going on with that really it was really really weird. I came to the conclusion she was a huge compulsive liar. (no joke)


Endless cleaning.. for daysss


At this point the party was done. Sorry no real pictures but we ended up cleaning and staying up the whole night talking and shooting the shit until literally 8am or so and went to get starbucks and chill more until the frat guys came up to clean the place up.




The aftermath




Kong was passed out and his PJs look like something my grandma wears. Literally!

No comments: