Friday, December 12, 2008

Birthdays! + old people and young girls

Dec 11th

Went through the usual rounds of listening to Pandora and procrastinating on my paper but today was Anna's birthday so I stopped by and told her happy birthday like the good friend I am and then she headed off to dinner with her family. Also today was my friend's Diana's "birthday". Not really her birthday but chill and was at the Edison. Probably one of my new favorite spots to chill and just have get togethers.

If I lived in LA I would go there all the time to chill and hang out with good friends.

Here are some pictures




Jomo astounded at how tall people are in LA


SURPRISE its NOT your birthday..




Diana and Friends


So Me and Diana's friend were being people watchers/creepers and watching these two older guys going at it with these two younger girls. What you don't see is the guy on the right is trying to make out with the girl while she looks like she is about to pass out. Also the bald guy is holding the girls hands right next to his crotch. These guys pimps? these girls gold diggers? or love? um.. you decide!



fellow people watcher/creeper


Overall Edison was a cool little place that I would definitely go to again.

No comments: